The mission of the Harris Elementary students is to develop life long learners through the love of reading.
Our Reading Programs
Bluebonnet Readers for 3rd - 5th grade students.
Texas 2x2s for the K-2nd grade students.
Read Across America Character Parade for the entire school!
Please see other events happening in the library by visiting my website: https://harrislibrary118.weebly.com/
Bookfair coming Octbober 28 - Novebmer 1, 2019.
· Any damage is to be reported to the librarian before the student leaves the library so that the librarian can make note of the damage.
· Students will be asked to pay for any books that are returned damaged.
· Students will be asked to pay for books that are lost.
· Students are expected to return books on time so that others can enjoy them
· All parents are welcome to set up a parent account
· All checkouts may be kept for up to 2 weeks
· Parents may get up to 5 items a time
· Parents are expected to turn materials in on time, so that other Harris students and families may enjoy them.