Check Out our School Supply List For This School Year!
School Supply List 21-22: harris_elementary_2021-_2022_school_supply_list_.pdf
Students should wear appropriate dress for an active school day.
- Polo Shirts or T- Shirts (short or long sleeved & with fabric that touches the waistband in the front, back, and on the sides under the arms)
- Khaki or Colored Pants
- Athletic Pants
- Skirts or Dresses
- Closed Toe Shoes
Inappropriate dress includes but is not limited to (at the principal’s discretion):
- 1. Improperly fitting clothing, baggy pants, oversized shirts, elongated armholes, overly tight garments, and clothes that improperly expose body parts.
- 2. Tops that are strapless or backless, spaghetti straps or have low- cut necklines.
- 3. Shorts and skirts that are short enough to be distracting.
- 4. Makeup and artificial nails
- 5. Gang associated clothing or clothes with inappropriate language or content on clothing
- 6. Hat or caps worn inside the building (except for religious requirements)
Celebratory Dress Up Days! (optional)
- On Thursday, it is College Day. Please wear a college-themed/branded shirt.
- On Fridays, it is Harris Spirit Day. Please wear a blue, white, or school-branded shirt.